1. As a condition of membership, all dogs are required to be properly vaccinated according to current veterinary guidelines.
2. Members are responsible at all times for the behaviour of their dog/s whilst present on the training grounds or representing the club.
3. All dogs must have properly fitted equipment and remain on lead at all times (unless instructed otherwise by a club instructor). No check/choker chains are to be used on any dogs in Puppy, Beginners or Graduate classes.
4. A member shall not ill-treat a dog at any time. Any such action may give rise to suspension or expulsion from the Club b resolution of the Committee.
5. Bitches in season and/or dog/s which are un-well or have an infectious condition are not permitted on the obedience training grounds.
6. Members are to pick up after their dog/s and help keep the grounds clean and tidy.
7. Adequate sensible dress with appropriate footwear (no thongs, scuffs or bare feet) is required to be worn by Handler during training.
8. Dogs are not to be left unattended whilst on the training grounds unless crated or tethered in a safe area. Members are reminded not to approach dogs that are confined. All dogs are to be kept under control and supervised while at the counter or in the clubhouse.
9. The Club reserves the right to ask any member to muzzle or in extreme cases, remove their dog/s from the training grounds. If a muzzle is required this must remain in place whilst on the club grounds. This will be at the discretion of the Committee.
10.Members who use Club equipment must ensure it is returned to the storeroom and stored correctly after classes are conducted.
11. Children are welcome to attend class provided they are supervised by an adult/parent/guardian at all times.
12.Child members (aged 7 to 11 are to be accompanied by an adult/parent/guardian in classes) and Junior members (aged 12 to 15 under adult/parent/guardian supervision on grounds) are welcome to train providing they have sufficient control of their dog during classes. This will be at the discretion of the class/ chief instructor.