For your first visit
Hills Dog Club asks that all new members arrive 30 minutes before the class begins.
What to bring
- Current vaccination certificate.
- A flat collar and a material lead are recommended. No check chains or retractable leads are permitted.
- Food treats for rewards. These may include soft foods e.g. cheese, sausage, hot dog etc. To ensure your dog does not fill up too quickly, cut the treats into small pieces.
- A food pouch is a convenient accessory e.g. bum bag.
- A plastic bag in case of any poop surprises.
- For safety, please wear enclosed shoes. Wearing thongs is not permitted.
All dogs must be vaccinated before joining the Club for their own protection and the protection of other dogs on the grounds.
Keen to join Hills Dog Club?
Please click links below for the Members Form.